Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Hallow Park

We went to Happy Hallow Park in San Jose on Thursday. I don't think I have ever been there (I stand corrected, my mom just called and said I have been there many times) and Jared said it had been years since he went. So I finally got a day off for the week that I should have been off but was stuck working on a project and boy was it hot.


We went to see the animals that ended up all hiding in the shade under plants to escape the heat. No body was moving except for the goats that were trying to eat all the food out of your hands. But that didn't stop Rocco from having a good time. This was his second time on rides which went much better than the first. The first time at the Santa Cruz board walk ended up in tears. But this time he said more more after each ride. There were no lines, so we would just exit the ride and walk around and get right back on the next round. He loved it.


Rocco also had his first fruit pop to help keep him cool. He is moving onto the next stage, I can do this myself. I can eat the popsicle by myself and I can hold onto the ride by myself. It was a great day and I love to watch Rocco experience new things and learn and grow.









No comments: