Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First Night Away















Jared and I were in Brian and Katie's wedding, the Vega wedding. This night was also big for me because I had my first night away from Rocco. He slept over Mimi and Pop's house. I was excited for him to have his first sleep over at the grandparents and excited to have a night
with Jared like the good old days.

Both Rocco and I did good on our first night away. I knew he would have a good time and I really didn't have any worries and we enjoyed the wedding with great friends. I remember being so excited to sleep over my Grandma's house and couldn't wait to pick him up in the morning and hear all about it.

Here are the Milazzo's all dressed up. I think we clean up pretty good. Also Jared giving Brian a big hug on his big day.









No comments: