Friday, January 2, 2009

The Final Count Down

(click on image to enlarge)

I am in the final 9 month of my pregnancy. I can’t believe our little Rocco Jay Milazzo will be here any day. I still am feeling great, although I am tired and the body is getting a little sore. I have weekly doctor visits and at the last one we did an ultra sound to make sure he is head down and ready to go. He is head down and boy can my pelvic bones feel it.

I have one more week at work and then I start working from home. I will be taking 4 months off of work which will be great so I can focus all attention on Rocco and getting a routine down. I am planning on breast feeding so that pretty much will be “the routine”.

Rocco’s room is just about ready to go. We are just waiting for his Batman cross stitch that his grandma is making him. She makes one for each grandchild. I can’t wait to hang it over his crib. Here are some pictures I took yesterday.








No comments: