Thursday, January 8, 2009

Rocco means rest but he was anything but restful last night

Last night was probably the strongest movements yet. Jared and I were on the couch and we both had our hands on my belly. He was moving all over the place. Then the strongest movement I have felt yet happened. Both Jared and I looked at each other and started to laugh. We couldn’t believe how hard it was. Thank goodness he finally did rest so I could get some sleep.

My last Dr. appointment was last Monday. The week before that she said he was around 6 pounds. At this appointment, she looked at my belly and said “you are all baby.” I said last time you said around 6 pounds. She said, “Yes but now you have all this over here.” Jared was 9 pounds and I was 8 pounds. I am thinking a Rocco will be just like his parents.

We are so excited to meet our little baby.

No comments: