Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Good Old Norelius Ct


How do I know so many wonderful things about courts? I lived in one for most of my childhood. Before the court wasn't too bad either. In North Hollywood, I lived on a street with my Grandma Shelley on the corner, my Aunt Lynn across the street and we lived two houses down from my Grandma. Doesn't get any better than that!

But the main part of my childhood until early 20's was on Norelius Ct. We were one of the three houses that were at the end curve. I have wonderful memories of playing charlie's angels, cops and robbers, kick the can and one one thousand. I actually cut my lip playing one one thousand. I was hiding at the neighbors house and running back to the street light and my dog Sandy ran under my legs and I landed right on my lip. My dog Sandy used to lay right in the middle of the street at the end. Cars would have to drive around her. She as a fixture on the court. My dad and uncle raymond put in a basketball hoop and we played many games of horse and I tried to master my free throw.

I love these pictures showing my bike riding talent, yes that I still have. I love that in one of them some is giving someone a pump. I love how my mom and dad were sitting, relaxing and enjoying watching their kids play just like I enjoy watching Rocco play. Although I must say they look a little board. Love you Mom and Dad.






















Me May 2008 still showing off my bike talent!












No comments: