Went to the Vasona Duck Race last weekend. Had a great time. The weather was warm, the train was steam'n and the creek was nice and cool. I wasn't sure we would stay until 1:30 since we were getting there around 10:30. But as the beautiful day went on, Rocco and I had a great time. We met my girlfriend Tiffany and her daughter Lia there. We ended up getting separated because Rocco was all about watching the train and waving at all the passengers and the conductor.
We did end up staying for the ducks and happened to walk to the bridge where they were dropping them 5 minutes before they drop. Rocco got a perfect spot on the bridge to see all the action. He enjoyed watching the crowd count down 10,9,8... until all the ducks, 15,000 ducks raced down the creek.


1 comment:
I love these pictures of him!! He looks like he is having such a great time!
Post a Comment