Monday, November 1, 2010

Hanging On To This Morning

I will be in San Francisco for the next two, maybe three nights for work. This will be my 2nd time away from Rocco and Jared's first time alone with Rocco. I am sure going to miss picking him up from Jill's, snuggling him, eating dinner with him and miss every smile and laughter these next few days.

So what did we do this morning? We snuggled till 7 am in bed and then drank our milk and coffee on the floor while we laughed at Daktari pushing around a magnate. Rocco likes my Wonder Woman cup. So I let him have a sip of my milk before I filled it up with coffee. Then he said "please please" he wanted to finish the milk. So I got another cup and we sat and enjoyed our morning. (which I am usually already at work and miss on the week days) I couldn't have asked for a better morning to start the day off with.




1 comment:

doro said...

What a lovely morning!