Well, I am back from a week that was a bit off schedule for Rocco. I was in San Francisco for two nights and then got home just before dinner on Wednesday and back to the city on Thursday and once again home just before dinner.
This week was a little hard on Rocco. I wasn't there to pick him up for 4 days in a row from daycare. Jared did the pick up, but even though it was Daddy, it just wasn't the routine Rocco is used to. On Thursday, Rocco didn't nap well, didn't eat lunch and cried when it was just about the time that I would show up. He was really missing his mom. He woke up from his nap calling for me.
So I took the day off on Friday and gave Rocco all the love and snuggles he needed. We road the light rail, something that I have wanted to do with him for quite some time now. We like to go to Campbell and watch the light rail go by and the crossing lights and bells go off. But what happens when Mom is not paying attention to what stop we are on? We get off at the wrong location. Darn it, what do I do now? Rocco is just about ready for a nap and walking with him would take a while. Carry him? Can be done, but that would be a hard workout. So we walk to a little area close by that has a swing and pass the time. Oh, and set the camera on the timer to take a picture of the two of us. We make it home and take a nap.
Then we went to lunch and finished up at the park. It was a great day and a wonderful way to start a weekend that has nothing on the agenda but Rocco and Jared time.




2 comments:
so cute!!!
Dag, he is SO darling!!
Post a Comment