You eat wontons. Wait, not just eat, but love wontons. I don't know how many wontons I have rolled in my life. I was talking to my sister Stacie about this and we say around 1000. And that is just for my hands. My Mom and Aunt Lynn used to have these on their menu when they had a catering business together. (they also owned a house clean business together) I remember sitting around my Aunt Lynn's kitchen table rolling wonton after wonton with my sisters and cousins getting ready for a wedding. They became a Shelley favorite. When the Shelley's get together not only do we eat tacos but we eat cream cheese and sausage wontons with sweet and sour sauce. I have also tired new fillings such as cream cheese, shrimp, and green onions.
Rocco just tried his first wonton last weekend. Yep, he is a true Shelley.
2 packages of cream cheese
1 package of sausage - cook until brown
green onions, water chestnuts - optional
Mix filling together and put a spoonful into a square wonton sheet - fold
Fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
Dip in sweet and sour sauce.
3 comments:
That sounds so good!
yummy!!!
They "owed" a catering business? Wow! ;-)
Post a Comment