Rocco and I went up to Sacramento again last weekend. My mom came in on Thursday night and we left early Friday morning to spend the day with Stephanie and Austin on the American River. Later that night we went to dinner for Stephen's 31st birthday.
Saturday Stephanie had to work so we went to Stephen's house to check out the Yuba River which was spectacular and had dinner at his house. He made us these tasty japanese sweet potatoes which I can't wait to make myself. Stephen has a great house in Grass Valley that is home to a cat, horse, chickens and lots of plants. Oh and can't forget the pond. It was a quick day visit as Rocco and I drove home so we could spend Sunday with daddy.
This was defiantly a Mama weekend. I couldn't get a second away from Rocco without hearing my name. Second to me was Cousin Austin again. Although Rocco now know his name is really Moose and says it so cute. It was a Mama and Moose weekend.
Pictures:
1. Auntie and Moose swinging Rocco
2. Auntie and Rocco at the River with her 2 minutes of love
3. Rocco taking his nap with Grandma's water bottle which he didn't want to leave his side
4. Walking with Uncle Stephen in his yard
5. Uncle Stephen's chickens
6. Uncle Stephen's horse, Sketch of Hope
7. Grandma and Uncle Stephen
8. Rocco enjoying the yard
9. And getting wet with the horse's water buckets
10. Yuba River with Mom. xoxo










No comments:
Post a Comment