Sunday, August 15, 2010

I've Seen This Before

I took pictures the other day for Rocco's 18 month photo shoot. I saw the perfect potato bush at my neighbor's house for a background. I have always loved this plant and it reminds me of my parent's old backyard. I didn't end up using these photos for the post, but when I saw the pictures, I knew I had seen these before.


I wish I knew the year these were taken, but I know it was the first day of school pictures. In addition to these being totally classic, if you know my Mom, you know she had to have picked out this tee-shirt. Funny enough, I just took this picture of my Mom in Auburn while we were walking to dinner. I saw the goose and had to have this picture. My Mom decorated her kitchen in every Geese back in the good old days.







No comments: