Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's The Little Things

Took these pictures of Rocco playing with his Great Grandma Shelley's garlic press. It is something so simple yet I love that I have it. I love to look around my house and see things that have been passed to me by my Grandparents. From a bottle of nail polish, kitchen bowls, book ends, mirrors, jewelry and more. I am blessed to be able to live among these things.

Made Rocco some cottage cheese blueberry pancakes this morning. They were healthy and quick and both us enjoyed them. I will be making these again. Just like the blog says, sounds a little bizarre, but they were yummy. We are also working on using silverware.







Blueberry cottage cheese pancakes

Sounds a little bizarre, I know, but give these a try, no syrup needed!


Ingredients

1 cup cottage cheese

1/4 cup whole wheat flour

1/4 cup blueberries

3 eggs, lightly beaten

2 tbs vegetable oil

Cooking spray


Instructions

1. Combine cottage cheese, flour, blueberries, beaten eggs and oil in a large bowl and mix well.

2. Heat lightly sprayed skilled over medium heat.

3. Pour 1/3 cupfuls of batter in to the skilled. Carefully flipping when bubbles appear on the surface.

Recipe from Vanilla Pumpkin

No comments: