Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Day At The Park

Saturday we spent the afternoon in the shade under a tree at the local park. Rocco was in a chill mood and for the most part sat on the blanket with us and watched the other kids run around in the hot sun. Rocco kind of learned to drink out of a water bottle. Well, not really, but he did learn to hold it in his mouth with no hands. The water that was in the bottle went all down the front of him. But maybe he meant to do that, it was hot outside.

Rocco has the hair that all the teenage boys want. It is so naturally cool, just like Rocco. We were going to cut it last weekend and I wanted Mimi to get to see the curls one more time and when we went to her house she said, no don't cut the curls. Ok, so we didn't cut them. I have trimmed the bangs a couple of times, but I think I need to get the side wings next time. But once that hot summer comes, the curls will be coming off, I think.










No comments: