
My time off has finally come to an end. I am back to reality - back to work. Monday was my first day back. Rocco goes to Mimi’s house on Monday’s, so that definitely was a great way to start the week off. And as an added bonus, Great Nana was there to sing to him and love him all day as well. What a lucky boy to have both of them there to love on him all day. How many kisses did he get…to many to count. Just the way I like it.
Today Rocco went to Miss Tanya’s for daycare. He did great she said. He was a little bit fussy in the beginning, but did better than most babies do for their first time. I hope she doesn’t tell everyone that. I took him twice the week before for little 3 hour trial runs. I wanted him to get familiar with where he will be going before he starts 3 full days in a row.
And Friday’s will be the best day of all. Rocco gets to spend all day with Daddy.
Here are some recent pictures of my bear cub.
Today Rocco went to Miss Tanya’s for daycare. He did great she said. He was a little bit fussy in the beginning, but did better than most babies do for their first time. I hope she doesn’t tell everyone that. I took him twice the week before for little 3 hour trial runs. I wanted him to get familiar with where he will be going before he starts 3 full days in a row.
And Friday’s will be the best day of all. Rocco gets to spend all day with Daddy.
Here are some recent pictures of my bear cub.

No comments:
Post a Comment