Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Evil Cat Loves The White Moose!

Got to work this morning and went to take the can of chili out of my purse and found this note in there. What a wonderful way to start the day. Another great love note to add to my cube wall. I have another “I Love You” note from Jared from years ago when we worked together at NAI. We used to leave notes hidden in each other’s cube all the time. We would leave them under the phone receiver, hidden in drawers, under keyboards, you name it.

Jared and I worked together at McAfee/NAI for I think three years and at Network General for a bit. Back when we lived in Boulder Creek, we would commute 2 hours each day, work all day and yep even go to lunch together. We really enjoyed working together, people thought we were crazy that after all day together, we still wanted to eat lunch with each other.








I HEART JARED

  • I love when Jared says that he loves me and follows it with, you don’t even now. Yes, Jared I do know how much you love me because I love you that much too!
  • I love that Jared is a manly man but yet is a sensitive evil cat all at the same time.
  • I appreciate Jared always telling me what he needs.
  • I appreciate Jared’s hard work around the house. I will try and shut my drawers, pick up my piles and one day learn to fold clothes as good as you.
  • I love the way Jared loves and respects animals.
  • I admire Jared’s wealth of knowledge. Jared, how do you spell...
  • I love the way Jared loves Rocco. He is a wonderful father. I tell Rocco that I did good pickings for him.

You know that feeling when you think of someone and the heart actually hurts…but a good hurt. That is how I feel about Jared. We have had 16 wonderful years with each other and it just keeps getting better. We moved out from our parents houses 13 years ago and got our first apartment with each other. We never had any roommates, just each other. I have grown up with Jared next to me and I look forward to continuing to grow as individuals, as a couple, and now as a family.

I love you JaredBoy and thanks for my love note.

2 comments:

nancizzle. said...

*happy tears & tingly nose!*
i love you guys and completely share the same love for vu. :)

Anonymous said...

wiping tears...seriously sweet.