Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Big Time Tub

Every time my mom is here we give Rocco a bath. And every time she has told me Rocco is too big for that bath, you should...

The first time was when he was in the blue tub and it has an attachable hammock to it. She told me he is too big for that you should just put him in the blue tub. So that has been the bath routine ever since.

Now she comes and visits and tells me he is too big for the blue tub, you should just put him in the real bath. He loved it. He can splash around more and it is way easier on my back since I don’t have to hold him up. So this will be the new routine.

I think I just don’t want my little boy to grow up so fast. He still fits in the blue bath tub, kind of.


No comments: