
I had a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday and everything is great. From this point on I go every two weeks. Then in January I go every week. At this rate, the due date will be here in no time.
I told the doc that sometimes I feel like I am not getting larger but I think it is just because I see my belly everyday. But the measurements proved me wrong. In three weeks I went from 26 inches to 30 inches.
I am starting to get tired again, just like the first trimester. The last few days after work, I have been back on a nap schedule. Today I even went down to just a step at the gym. For my first time ever, no risers were added. I am actually doing a lot of the routine on the floor and very low impact. It feels good to still be active. I think I will try to keep it up for another month and then take it down even more.
Here is a picture from today and a clip from the doctor’s office on Tuesday. I got a clip of the baby’s heart beat.
2 comments:
:) xoxo.
Awww Sheryl. You look GREAT!!!
Post a Comment