
I want to thank all my family and friends for all the love and support at my baby shower. The day was as beautiful as all of you are. It was a great feeling to have so many great women there to support our first baby.
The food was amazing! That lasagna was the talk of the night and the leftovers didn’t make it to the next day. The famous Shelley/Irwin Orange rolls were delicious! I have got to get that recipe down. The apple salad and the tasty tea with orange and mint had my taste buds wanting more. The complete meal all the way to the cupcakes was perfect. Thanks to Diana, Mom, Ellen, Michelle and Kristy for all your hard work.
The shower was defiantly a shower of love for me. I felt special and blessed. Thank you all for your support and love.
To Kathi and Catherine, I am sorry for your family loses. I wish you and your families comfort and strength.
1 comment:
i love you.
Post a Comment