Saturday, March 16, 2013
Ferris Wheel First
Rocco and I went to the boardwalk and got him his first season pass. We spent 5 hours riding on as many rides as we wanted to. It was great to not have to worry about tickets, because they always go faster than you think they will.
Rocco rode a couple new rides this day. He rode the kid drop zone, space rider and the race cars. He also rode the ferris wheel for his first time. This boy loves all the rides. I knew he would love this one if he loved the log ride.
I told him that I love spending one on one time with him because I don't have to share him with anyone. It is just me and him. But that is not to say I like it better than family time, I just see the beauty in these special moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment