I brought Rocco to work with me while the office was slow and most co-workers were traveling at a user conference. He was really excited for this day. We started the day with oatmeal in the big conference room. Rocco showed a few co-workers his train games on the iPad. He went through my desk and found my pedometer which we added to his hip along with his card key. He really enjoyed unlocking all the doors with his card key. We then had some hot chocolate and explored the office.
At lunch time we walked to the light rail station and took the light rail to a Vietnamese place. I had never been there before, nor do I eat Vietnamese often, I just thought Rocco would like the noodles and I was right.
We took the train back to work and enjoyed the short walk with a stick and great conversation. The day ended early for me and Rocco feel asleep on the way home and I transferred him down for a good nap and got some more work in.
I asked him later that night what his favorite part of the day was, he said the hot chocolate.




1 comment:
Post a Comment