Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm Crafty

I finally did it, I finally refinished my first dresser. I found the white beauty below on the neighborhood corner for free a few months ago. Free means if it doesn't turn out, it's ok because I didn't spend that much money on it. Well... not to shabby if I say so myself.

I also finally did a terrarium! Not just one, but two. I got the bird house one from my friend Katie for my birthday. (only took me 10 months) I have been talking and wanting to do a terrarium for years. They came together really easy and I can't wait to make more. There is a special touch in the bird house one. A yellow bird from my Grandma Shelley. She collected these figurines and each grandchild got a few of them when she passed.

I know the style I like, I just don't have a great design eye. I need to give more time to mastering this skill. I know it is in there somewhere, I think. Or my mother-in-law and Mariana can come over and tell me where to put things, that works too.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome color!!!