
Today is a special day, it is Rocco's first birthday. It has been a wonderful first year. I truly could not ask for a better year. I remember the days in the hospital recovering and the rainy day we brought Rocco home. When I look back, it really doesn't seem that long ago and in the grand scheme, it really wasn't that long ago. But so much has changed in this year.
Rocco has grown so much and I know he will continue to grow healthy and strong right before my eyes. I hold him tight as I put him to sleep and think it won't be that long before you are too big for me to rock in my arms. So in those moments I make sure to be present and soak in those wonderful times.
Rocco makes Jared and me smile everyday. He is our love, our son, our joy and our motivation.
Rocco.....
- Says "What's that" all day long and points or raises his hand. Even in a dark room, "what's that"
- Loves to snack on crackers with Dad
- Signs all done and more (although he just learned more and not quite sure when to use it)
- Loves to crawl all over you
- Loves cartoon songs and smiles and dances to them
- Claps his hands to the If you are happy and you know it song or if you ask him to clap
- Tries to say shoes and bird
- Got his first pair of shoes (size 5 1/2)
- Spits and looks at you while he does it because he knows he shouldn't spit
Happy Birthday Rocco Jay Milazzo - Love Dad and Mom xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment