
Back in middle school, I always got my hair cut a few days before pictures.

Talk about body, look at that hair. The classic 80's side hair sprayed out and the other side straight. Again, cut right before pictures.
Getting into my mod stage. Robert Smith was my boyfriend.



4 comments:
How did you have such quick access to these? If I wanted to post about that I would need to spend a week in my garage looking for them.
Love the pics. And I love that my shirt is a part of your history. It's even sweeter to me now!
Love you so much,
Sharon
YESSSSSS!
i love it!!!
Man... I wish I still had all of mine!! I think I have maybe 5th or 6th grade and if I looked hard enough I could find maybe one or two from college... Hmm... I might just need to look one of these days.
love it!
Post a Comment