
Rocco loves bath time. The new thing is to look and see if you are watching him. Yes, I am watching and loving every minute of it. Night time baths are part of our routine. He just seems to get to messy and sticky everyday not to get a bath. His hair is getting pretty long, so tonight I did a little styling while there was soap in it.
I love the color of Rocco’s eyes. They are just the most beautiful color. As I hugged Jared tonight, I told him I loved him and our Mr. Tuckles.
Mr. Tuckles is one of Rocco’s nicknames. It was created by Jared and we have been using it a lot. Nicknames around are at least 5 per person/animal at our house. But lately we have been stuck on Mr. Tuckles.
I love the color of Rocco’s eyes. They are just the most beautiful color. As I hugged Jared tonight, I told him I loved him and our Mr. Tuckles.
Mr. Tuckles is one of Rocco’s nicknames. It was created by Jared and we have been using it a lot. Nicknames around are at least 5 per person/animal at our house. But lately we have been stuck on Mr. Tuckles.
No comments:
Post a Comment