
I thought this dinner might look better than it was going to taste since I just put it together as I went along. But in the end....
I cooked chicken in the oven and towards the end put some spicy chili bean sauce on it. The raviolis are artichoke filled and I used a little olive oil, balsamic, pepper and feta cheese over the top. I also put some yummy peas over it. And to top it off some dinner rolls that needed to be used up. Everything ended up tasting rather yummy. I even had leftovers for lunch today.
I cooked chicken in the oven and towards the end put some spicy chili bean sauce on it. The raviolis are artichoke filled and I used a little olive oil, balsamic, pepper and feta cheese over the top. I also put some yummy peas over it. And to top it off some dinner rolls that needed to be used up. Everything ended up tasting rather yummy. I even had leftovers for lunch today.
2 comments:
that looks delicious!!!
yummy! yummy! to my tummy!
Post a Comment