Thursday, April 30, 2009

We Love Papa

I am very blessed to have had Papa in my life. I only knew one of my Grandpa’s and he past away when I was 8. My mother’s father past away when she was 16 years old, so I never got a chance to meet him.

I enjoyed listening to Papa’s stories; they always included a smile and a laugh. I admired his kind heart and his hard working ways. Our house is blessed with many things that Papa made with his talented and strong hands.







Jared tells me wonderful stories about Nana and Papa. His love is true and strong for his grandparents and I knew why from the very beginning. Their love is true love. It is a wonderful and loving relationship that shines for all to see. They are our role model for staying together and working together through all the life’s journeys ahead.


I will always remember what Papa said to me on our last visit, “I'll love you forever.” I love you Papa and thanks for being my Papa. Grandparents are the best.


We love you Nana, keep strong.











No comments: