Yes, I know Easter was yesterday, but I just couldn’t resist. When we got home yesterday from Santa Cruz, Rocco was so tired I couldn’t complete my Easter Photo Shoot. The little one could barely keep his eyes open. He slept all the way home, we got home around 4pm and he slept from 5:00 to 6:30. I tired to keep him up for an hour or so before his 7:30 bedtime, but I couldn’t keep him awake. So down he went for the night after eating. He slept till 1am and then woke up again at 5am. Yes than then down again at 7am. He is such a big sleeper.I even looked online today looking to see if your baby can sleep too much. They say it is fine and to enjoy it while it last. We didn’t even get to give him his bath last night, so we did it tonight and he is out like a light. Such a good Rocco we have.

My sister Stacie called me today to tell me how much she loved the bunny ear photos below. I told her I wanted to do some more and she said does he fit in an Easter basket?
Well the answer is yes, kind of.

Thanks Aunt Stacie.
No comments:
Post a Comment