Rocco is two months old today. When he woke up from his morning nap, his eye was crusted shut. He was not happy about this. I got a wash cloth with some warm water and cleaned it up. It has been a little goopy all day. He also seems to be sleeping a little more; I think he might be fighting a small cold.Rocco is a wonderful baby. I enjoy spending every day with him. He gives me big smiles when I talk and sing to him. He is also starting to find his voice and talk and sing back to me. He makes me smile every day. I love being his mom.
Here are some photos from our photo shoot on the lawn today. The blanket is made by his Great Nana. This blanket is perfect for him since one of his nicknames is T-Rex.




No comments:
Post a Comment