Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Rocco Turns 6

Well it happened, you need more than one hand to count Rocco's age. I just love this kid so much. It has been such a joy watching him grow into a young man. For the last couple of years I have decorated his door way with fun stuff to run through. It is really fun to watch him wake up to it. We made chocolate covered pretzels for his class, and Dad and I came with balloons when we picked him up. That smile alone made my day.

Dad got Rocco another BB gun with a scope. It is all about the scope. He is really safe about the gun and follows all the rules. I am all over him about the rules.

We had a great birthday party with mostly neighborhood boys. It will be fun to watch them all grow up together. Rocco is the youngest, so I sure  hope they don't forget about him when they are in middle school next year.

I told him he is pretty lucky that 10 and 11 year olds like to come over and play with him. He said why am I lucky? To him there is no difference because he pretty much is already 10 in his mind.

For the party we took all the kids to see the new Sponge Bob Square Pants movie. (the one cartoon I held out for ever to watch) They had a blast. Jared and I tried to get the theater to sing the theme song at the end by singing it out loud ourselves, but nobody joined in with us. Oh well, we sang the whole thing anyway. We then came back to the house for a nurf war and cake.


















No comments: