Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 - And Then Rocco Said...

December
Rocco: "Mom, every day is like Thanksgiving."
Mom: "Why because everyday you are thankful for things?"
Rocco: "Yep"
Mom: "XOXO"

Rocco: "I will probably live until I am over 100. You probably won't live over a 100 if you break you leg or something."

Rocco: "You probably don't remember, when I was 3 or 4 I had this big poop. It took me the longest time to get it out. I was like...

Mom: I was telling Rocco in the car about this things I like about him. I told him I like how he is kind and smart. I also am proud of how brave he is in the ocean and trying new things. He just started standing on the skateboard the day before. I said see how much you have learned since yesterday on the skateboard.
Rocco: "I just feel like I am at a whole different level. I feel I could surf the point now. I just feel like a whole different level now."

September
Mom: "Be careful gargling all that water in your mouth, you might choke."
Rocco: "Like I choked on that grape that one time."
Mom: "No, not like that, the water will just go down the wrong pipe."
Rocco: "I know, one time it went down my arm pipe."

August
Rocco: "I am weird, I wasn't nervous, but now I am." First day of kindergarten.
Rocco: "You should have named me Good Decision Boy named by Rocco Milazzo by the Government of Gummies." First day of kindergarten - We were talking about being Rocco and making good decisions.

Rocco: Sometimes when I am hot, my nose gets hot, and the boogers in my nose they dry up.

July
Neighborhood dog is singing out loud.
Mom: "He is saying let me inside, it is cold."
Rocco: "Do you speak dog?"
Mom: Yes I do, thank you for asking.

June
Rocco: Mom, when we go hunting in Alaska, can you bring some extra macaroni and cheese because I am not sure I am going to like deer meat.

April
A toot is like a horn. Like the poop is ready to come out.

Rocco: Mom at school I have been saying no heck.
Mom: Do you get in trouble?
Rocco: No.
Mom: You are saying it backwards.
Rocco: I am.

We were watching a cartoon that was kind of like the game survivor. The participants each had to say what their fear was and for the game, they had to face it. I told Rocco my fear was snakes and then asked him his fear. Rocco said, "black widows, tarantulas, and the biggest spiders in the world that can kill birds."

March
Mom, can you type in Submarine that you can steer, shoot and control the speed of it. (He is trying to find a new game on the iPad)

I am going to bring a vacuum to school tomorrow and suck up all the frozen song from the girls. All they do everyday is sing let it go, let it go.

February
Now that I am 5, I can stay up as last as you guys.

No comments: