Wednesday, August 27, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten

Well the face says it all, just a little nervous on the first day of Kindergarten. He was excited about going to school with the neighborhood kids, but that still didn't remove all the nerves. It was great that we saw Thomas and Mason while walking to school. I think it helped him forget about his nerves for a bit. So it was just a few tears while waiting in line for class and when I picked him up it was all smiles. He loved it and really like his teacher Mrs. Pereira. He is going to Sequel Elementary.








And this is just a funny picture I had to post. It was Tanner's birthday party on the first day of school. It was at a pool and Rocco found these flippers. He wore them the whole time swimming. He even wore them during cake.

No comments: