Jared wanted a boston terrier. So we had been looking at rescue sites and the pound. Gosh there are some really cute dogs out there. I found one on the santa cruz SPCA that was a boston terrier/whippet and a year old, but it didn't have a picture and I let it sit a few days. I told Jared about it and low and behold, they added a picture. She was beautiful. I called and she was already out for a test night adoption. But we called back the next day and they didn't end up taking her. So we did!
Welcome Wednesday. No we did not get her on a Wednesday but a Tuesday. And yes her name was Tuesday for about 2 days and it just didn't seem to fit. So we moved it to Wednesday.
After doing some research we think she also has rat terrier in her as well. She loves to hunt birds and small animals. She is already house trained (YES!!), loves kids, loves to play with other dogs and loves to snuggle deep under the covers. She loves to chase the birds at the beach and boy is she fast. Everyone comments on how fast she is. The only thing we really need to work on is barking and so far she is doing great.




No comments:
Post a Comment