So this has happened a couple of times, maybe around 5. I
really need to learn that no matter what, bring his wetsuit, he will end up in
the water every time. Even if he says I am not going to go in the water.
We went to check out low tide and we didn't have much time
before the sun set. Just wanted to go for a little walk. I didn't bring his
wetsuit and of course, he ended up in the water. It was cold too, but that
didn't stop him. After we got out of the water, we still had to walk back to
the car with no towel or anything. Yes, I felt bad that I didn't once again I
didn’t bring that nice warm wetsuit of his.
Sometimes he just ends up in the water in his underwear. Those
moments do make for cute pictures. But I can't get away with those type of
pictures much longer.








No comments:
Post a Comment