Tuesday, December 31, 2013
2013 - And Then Rocco Said...
Rocco gets sent home from school with ear ache on Tuesday. Goes to doctor and gets medicine. Wakes up at 11:00 at night with pain. Mom goes to work in the morning and calls to check on how Rocco is feeling. Rocco answers the phone.
Mom – How are you feeling this morning?
Rocco – Good
Mom – Your ear doesn’t hurt.
Rocco – No
Mom – That is good. So you are planning on going to school today.
Rocco – Well, I am not planning on but Dad is planning on it.
Mom – Well I think Dad’s plan might trunk over your plan.
Rocco – Well I am kind of feeling not so good.
Mom – I thought you just told me you were feeling ok. - November
Jared, "you guys sure do make a lot of dishes." Sheryl, "don't always say you guys, Rocco only made one messy dish." Rocco, "Yeah don't say you guys she is a woman." - November
"Mom, do you think you should give me some honey before bed." (I did the night before for coughing) You haven't been coughing, I don't think you need any. "Well then I won't be irritated, just give me some honey mom." - November
I got an idea guys. How about one night mom two nights dad. - August
Rocco got a toy taken away because he threw it and it fit my face. I told him he can't play with it the rest of the day. He followed this with, "This is the worst day of my life." I knew I would hear this at one point, but not really at this early point. - May
Snuggling in bed. Rocco -Mom. Me - Rocco it is time to go to bed. Rocco - just one thing. What do you think is at the end of space. Mom - more space, it never ends. Rocco - I think it is just pretend space. - April
For my next birthday I want a flower and a cup and a plate. Oh and one more thing, this time it is going to be a toy. I want that model batman mobile. - April
Are we going to have a garage sale today? Mom - no, I don't have anything I want to sell. Rocco - I do. Mom - what would you want to sell. Rocco thinks for a minute and says - my green box with nothing in it. Mom - I don't think anyone would want to buy a green box with nothing in it. - April
Mom, you know what I am trying to pull out of my nose - my nostril. And then when I pull at both of them, I am going to grow a new one. - March
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment