I love when I get to take Rocco to school. Since I leave the house at 5:15 in the morning, I miss the morning routine. But on special days, (day of from work, working from home or sick) I get to take this cute kid to school.
This morning we played cars before school. We raced them down the living room and then moved the crashed ones to the repair shop. We had just about every little car out. I love watching Rocco's imagination as the game develops. He made up the part where the cars that crash, have to get repaired. Then you have to get new ones from his room to make sure you have a handful to push off at race time.
Something special that I do when I take Rocco to school is have him ride is bike. Since Dad has to be at work right after taking him, they usually drive. But when I take him, we can go in a little later and enjoy the ride to school.





No comments:
Post a Comment