Friday, February 1, 2013
Down the Hill I Go
Rocco and I went for a bike ride along Portola Ave. It was his first time riding this path. It didn't take long before Rocco started riding his bike down the dirt hill. At first I was running next to him because, well I was afraid he might fall. But he didn't and he road down this hill a dozen times. Sometimes he would stop right after going down the hill and slide his breaks a bit because he was still going fast. Sometimes he would go as fast as he can and see how far he can ride across the bottom. I would help him up the small hill on the other side and he would ride his bike along the sidewalk and to the top of the hill. Sometimes his back wheel would slide out when turning to go down the hill, but every time he nailed it with style.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment