Another fun thing we did this year was something I have been wanting to take Rocco to for quite some time, Monterey Bay Aquarium. Heidi invited us the morning of the Halloween event just for members. I was so excited to finally take Rocco here.
Rocco had his BumbleBee Transformer costume but when he heard that Heidi had his old Thomas costume in the car, he jumped at the chance to be Thomas again. I saved money instead of buying a costume to wear for 2 hours and went with the old skater girl Sheryl. Jared really liked my costume.
We had a blast at this event and I can't wait to go again. We didn't get to see everything there since the event started around 7 at night and we didn't want to keep the little ones up too late. I loved watching Rocco face checking out all the animals.

No comments:
Post a Comment