Rocco joined me at my last dentist appointment to get him ready and comfortable with his first appointment. I have been going to the same dentist since I moved from North Hollywood at the age of 6. I got the idea from Jill to bring Rocco with me so he can see what goes on before he has to be in the chair. He loved it. He got to stand right next to my head and watch the hygienist work her magic. She let him hold the water suction and be a great helper.
Then Rocco was able to get in the chair for a quick check. He has all twenty of his teeth. She said they look great and to keep up the good work.
On the way back, we had to stop by the house I grew up in. We were too close not too. I love these pictures of Rocco in front of this house. It reminds me of little Uncle Stephen. I have the best memories in this house. It was always a safe, loving, welcoming and family oriented home. Thanks Mom and Dad for working hard to raise me in such a wonderful home. You did good.



No comments:
Post a Comment