Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...














We take part in an old Shelley family tradition and wear matching pajamas, yes I said matching. This has been a tradition for just about my whole life, as you can see in the pictures. This is the first year for us, not sure how I will incorporate this tradition into our family, but I will be ready by next year. I think it will be hard to find pjs that would match and fit the three of us and since I don't sew, I will need to put a new twist on this tradition.

Thanks to my Mom for our gifts this year - a family photo that will last a life time and brought back so many wonderful memories.

Photos:
1. North Hollywood house - 1979
2. The Shelley and the Long family (my dad's sisters family)
Craig, Chris, Aunt Lynn, Sarah, Uncle Chod
Sheryl, Stephen, Stephanie, Stacie, Shelley and Sharon
3. Shelley kids


1 comment:

nancizzle. said...

this is SO rad! i LOVE it!