
For the 10 years wedding anniversary, the gift is tin. I was telling Jared how I was looking at these old tin signs for him. He said, no save your money. We were just going to go to dinner.
So what does Jared bring home on May 20, 2010. This old tin can and a 30's style bracelet which I love. I love my gift and was surprised he got me this since we said we were not going to get each other anything. That's my Jaredboy.
Rocco was in bed and Jared and I were having a beer to celebrate and I felt bad that I didn't get him anything. I told him I was going to run out and I would be right back. We were laughing and he said the mustard tin can be for both of us, it was for us. I said ok and that I felt better.
Later that night he said he would just buy himself something, nope heart you are getting TIN!
1 comment:
aweeee, that was awesome.
Post a Comment