Sunday, April 18, 2010

Parmesan Crusted Fish with Lemon Dill Sauce

Made this new recipe the other day. It was really simple and once again yummy. The dill sauce was easy to make and both items only had about 3 ingredients each. For the choice of fish, I used red snapper. Rocco ate it all up. I had to make him seconds. This is something I will be making again. You should try it.

Parmesan Crusted Fish (Serves 4)

1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
1/2 Tsp Salt
4 Fish Fillets (you could use Tilapia, Red Snapper, Halibut, Barramundi or any white flakey fish)
Olive or Canola Oil Spray (I use Spectrum Canola Spray)


1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Mix the parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and salt in bowl or on a plate.
3. Coat each fish fillet in the cheese mixture.
4. Place on a spray-lined baking rack on top of a cookie sheet, coat the fish with spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish (about 12 minutes for tilapia and 15 minutes for something thicker like halibut).
5. Serve with lemon and dill dipping sauce.


Lemon & Dill Dipping Sauce

1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
Juice of 1/2 a Lemon
2 Tsp Fresh Dill or 1 Tsp Dried Dill
Pinch of Salt


1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
2. Serve.


Recipe from Weelicious.com



No comments: