
I have my mom hands. This made me smile. I love my mom's hands. I remember rubbing her fingernail in church while my head is lying in her lap. She has one fingernail that is curved because it got shut in a car door. Sometimes it is the small things that make you smile.
Correction, my sister called me and said she thought mom's finger was hurt with a bike spoke. So I called her to confirm, and yep, a bike spoke was the culprit.
Correction, my sister called me and said she thought mom's finger was hurt with a bike spoke. So I called her to confirm, and yep, a bike spoke was the culprit.

2 comments:
I am so glad you too are so happy, and you have a beautiful little boy, there is a saying, When they placed you in my arms, you sliped into my heart; so true, God bless you all, Bernie
i love it!
i loved my grama's hands. growing up, i spent a lot of time holding her hands whenever we'd go out. i felt like i had to protect her since she was "old", when in fact, she was protecting me. :)
Post a Comment