Tuesday, February 10, 2009

1 Week Old and First Doctor’s Visit




Today Rocco is one week old. He also had his first doctor’s visit today. We were only 10 minutes late, not to bad for the first time out of the house. Rocco was born 8 pounds and when we left the hospital he was 7 pounds 7 ounces. He is back up to 8 as of today. The doctor was really impressed with this. He asked me if I was producing cream. I told him that I have been telling Rocco we need to make sure you gain weight so the doctor knows I am doing my job. We are a team I tell him.

The doctor also commented how good Rocco was. He didn’t make a peep. He was wide eyed looking out the window the whole time. So far he is really living up to his name. Rocco means rest in Italian.




The nurse commented on Jared. He was the one undressing and moving Rocco to get weighted and measured. She said most dads are the ones sitting in the chair and the mom does it all. Not this JaredBoy, he is a wonderful dad and loves to participate in all things Rocco. I got to sit in the chair. :)

Here are some pictures while we were waiting for the doctor to come in and and a little video clip of Rocco in action in the waiting room.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BABY....CUTE BABY!
congratulations.

xx.
blanche