Friday, October 24, 2008

Why Living Milazzo?

To put it simply - Communication.

Communication is the process of attempting to convey information from a sender to a receiver with the use of a medium. This process requires a vast repertoire of skills in intrapersonal and interpersonal processing, listening, observing, speaking, questioning, analyzing, and evaluating.

Since we all don’t live on the same street like the good old days, I thought this would be a great way to communicate with my family and friends about what is going on in my life. And to be honest, I think it will help my writing skills as well.

What do I plan to communicate on?
  • Our new baby boy coming in January 2009
  • Cooking – what do the Milazzo’s eat?
  • Animals – Max, Daktari and Lander
  • Living Milazzo – all sorts of stuff

So, sit back and read all about it. Plus view pictures, did you know I like to take pictures.

6 months pregnant
Picture by Jenny Parr





2 comments:

Sharon said...

I am so excited to follow your blog. I'll always be a loyal fan. Love you, Sharon

nancizzle. said...

YEAH!!!!
you're a blogger now. :)
i can't wait to see the fun things you'll post.